READY WITH YOUR NEW YEAR’s GOALS?
You could have been super busy on New Year’s, returning from a vacation or from a short getaway or even a party or fun celebration – and didn’t really have time to create your goals yet for the new year. Don’t worry, there is still time. You don’t have to be official and start on January 1st. You can start on any day of the year.
1. Learn about the Weston A Price Foundation diet and switch your eating plan.
2. Learn about – and follow the Glycemic Index.
3. Take herbs for lowering your blood sugar.
4. Clear up all infections – gums, toenail, yeast, etc.
5. Start taking supplements.
6. Get your vitamin D levels checked.
7. Change aluminum pots and pans to stainless steel.
8. Start walking more.
9. Get a dog that likes to go for walks.
10. Pet the dog for consolation (instead of eating).
11. Eliminate all wheat from the diet.
12. Eliminate all sugar from the diet.
13. Stop eating foods with MSG in it.
14. Start gardening.
15. Buy heirloom seeds.
16. Start bicycling.
17. Go interview farmers about their grass fed beef.
18. Use the services of a herbalist.
19. Use the services of a nutritionist.
20. Use the services of a chiropractor.
21. Use the services of a massage therapist.
22. Spend more quality time with family.
23. Give up alcohol.
24. Eat two solid meals a day.
25. Change the grocery stores you go to.
What are your goals for this year? Many people don’t only have one goal; they have multiple goals. And by looking at the list, you see it’s entirely possible to accomplish five goals in one month. The first month, you could accomplish #1, 11, 12, 20, and 24. The second month, you could accomplish #7, 8, 13, 22 and 23. The more goals you achieve, the better you’ll feel both psychologically as well as physically.
Beverleigh H Piepers RN
Type 2 Diabetes Health Coach